General Practitioners Medical Centre
Opening hours secretary :
8–12h en 14-18h
8–12h en 14-18h
8–12h en 14-18h
8–11h en 14-18h
8–11h en 14-18h
The call moments for results are between 12h30 and 13h00
Is the doctor's office closed and you urgently need a doctor: call the doctor on duty starting from 19u00
During the weekend and on holidays call 1733
Johan Van Acoleyen
Mieke Van Decraen
Students of KULeuven, UCLL and Luca school of arts can book an online appointment for a covid test at the KULeuven test center
PCR test for leaving travellers:
- Heilig hart hospital, Naamsestraat 105, 3000 Leuven
- open every day
- Keep in mind that the labs need till 36 hours to perform and register the test results.
Book an appointment:
How to apply for a free or paying code for a PCR test?
Log in on https://mijngezondheid.be (with your eID, Itsme, …)
Click on the link to request a code for a free or paying PCR test ’Een code voor een gratis of betaalde PCR test aanvragen *’ and follow the steps
To book a test at a test center, click the link “Afspraak maken voor een test met een code” and follow the steps.
The agenda for the new test centers will be available Tuesday June 22 starting from 9h00.
When you need a test for travelling, on request of the country of destination, you need to pay for your test, which cost on average 46,81 euro. For children between 6 and 17 year and for adults who did not get their full vaccination, the price of a PCR test will be reimbursed up to a maximum of 55 euro.
- The reimbursement can be used for maximum 2 timed for PCR tests taken during the months July, August and September.
- The code for these tests need to be requested at mijngezondheid.be (still in preparation, expect to be available on June 28). You will receive an activation code for a test center for travellers. The activation code will be valid for 10 days after request. When you go to the test center with this code, you don't need to pay. These codes are valid from July 1 till September 30.
- Travellers who need a PCR test during the month of June, will unfortunately pay for the test.
Depending on the country, you need to follow different regulations on arrival or leaving the country.
- for travelling within Europe, you need a corona certificate, which can be downloaded from www.covidsafe.be.
- At the earliest 48 hours before your return to Belgium, you need to fill out a Passenger Locater Form (PLF).
As from June 16, the corona certificate can be requested through the free CovidSafeBE app (available for iOS and Android) and on covidsafe.be. You need your identity card and pin code or the itsme app in order to download the certificate.
You can obtain a certificate if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You are vaccinated against the coronavirus. Most countries will only accept a certificate of full vaccination. Mostly, there is a waiting period of several weeks after the day of full vaccination because only then the vaccination reaches its optimal protection point. The vaccination certificate is valid for 1 year starting from the day after vaccination.
- You have a negative PCR result. The PCR test is valid for 72 hours starting from the moment you took the test. Because laboratories need time to perform the tests and register the results, the certificate will be valid for 24 till 48 hours.
- You tested positive to the coronavirus during the last 6 months and therefore you have enough immunity. This recovery certificate is valid starting 11 days after the positive test result and remains valid up to 180 days counting from the moment of the PCR test.
Organization of consultations in De Flint during Corona
Read the following before you make an appointment :
There are 2 types of consultations possible:
In case of sneezing, coughing, sore throats, feeling flu, headache, muscle pain, diarrhea or fever.
Please mention your name and phone number. The doctor will call you on the chosen time.
Consultations in De Flint
If you come to the practice :
follow the guidelines indicated when entering the practice
put on a mouth mask (starting from 12 years)
you come alone, maximum one companion is allowed
use an electronic payment method (bank card, payconiq/bancontact app)
Please contact the doctor's office by phone if you think you require a covid test.
Home visits are made if necessary.
Prescriptions can no longer be requested by phone. Exceptions can be requested during the call moment of your doctor.
We organise special appointments (= griepvaccin 2 min.) for patients who only need to get a flu vaccine in the last week of October. Please register.